What these terms cover:
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services, or digital content.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before use.
Information about us and how to contact us.
We are AVS Scooters, the best way to contact us is via email. Please email us at [[email protected]]. All emails are responded to within 24 hours, Monday – Saturday.
If we need to contact you we will do so by emailing the email address or calling the telephone number provided when you placed your order.
1. AVS Scooters collects only the information that is necessary in processing your order and only stores information for warranty purposes or for as long as we are legally required to do so.
2. AVS Scooters will not share any of your personal information with any other third parties. If there is a data breach, we will inform you as soon as possible.
3. If you choose to subscribe to our email marketing your email address, name and purchase information will be saved to our marketing database and we will use this information to contact you.
4. If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing emails you can do so at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email, or by emailing [[email protected]]. Your information will be removed from our marketing database within 7 working days.
1. Once you have placed your order on our website we will send you an order confirmation, this is our acceptance of your order.
2. We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
3. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
4. If for some reason we are unable to accept your order we will inform you in writing and refund any monies paid.
1. Delivery timeframes are displayed on the checkout page, however these are subject to change and can sometimes be delayed for reasons beyond our control.
2. Where a delay occurs we may inform you and provide you with an updated delivery date. However we advise that you check the carrier website for progress.
3. In the occurrence of mis-delivery or damage during delivery AVS Scooters limits liability to that of the amount covered by the insurance provided by the courier company.
4. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 7 days of delivery and we will arrange for a repair or replacement at our cost. If you do not inform us within 7 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note that for products requiring assembling, a part not put in place is not considered damaged.
5. You will own the goods when payment is received in full and the item has been received. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
1. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of purchase according to UK law, the following terms apply:
- The item has not yet been dispatched – In this case, you will receive a full refund including postage costs.
- Where the item has been dispatched and you have changed your mind, the item must be returned unused and with its full original packaging.
- The buyer is responsible for the return postage costs.
- AVS does not accept responsibility for the item until it has been received back to the warehouse.
- Once the item has been returned it will be inspected before a refund is processed.
- For goods received in original condition a refund will be processed. You will not be refunded postage costs.
- For goods returned in a used or damaged condition AVS will make an assessment of the damage caused and deduct an appropriate amount from your refund.
2. If your item is faulty on arrival please contact us at [[email protected]], we will arrange to collect and inspect the item and either repair, replace, or refund as appropriate. It remains at our discretion to decide which is more appropriate. Please note the item must not have been used and must be returned with all original accessories and packaging. Claims for items faulty upon delivery must be reported within 72 hours of delivery.
3. You must contact us directly with any issues. In circumstances where customers do not contact us and return goods not in line with this refund policy, we reserve the right to pursue the customer for any additional fees incurred by AVS and for the original cost of the item. Please note that fraudulent claims will be reported to the relevant authorities.
1. All products come with a 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated on the product listing.
2. The warranty on any product will be voided if any sticker placed on the warrantable equipment is removed, broken or tampered with.
3. Damage to product supplied by AVS Scooters, caused by power surges or spikes, including and not limited to, mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion, are not covered under warranty.
4. Warranties do not cover loss or damage due to negligence, inappropriate handling, accidents, theft, flood, fire, earthquakes, electrical storms or any other act of God or any war related events. If an item is not described as fully waterproof the product must not be used in the rain.
5. AVS Scooters reserves the right to suspend or cancel warranties for failure to pay monies owed as a result of non-warranty work being carried out on a product at the request of the warranty holder.
6. The product must be used in accordance with the user guide and the user is responsible for regular maintenance. Failing to do this will void your warranty.
7. The warranty does not cover impact damage or damage as a result of improper use of the product.