1. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of purchase according to UK law, the following terms apply: Either:
- The item has not yet been dispatched – In this case, you will receive a full refund including postage costs.
- Where the item has been dispatched and you have changed your mind, the item must be returned unused and with its full original packaging.
- The buyer is responsible for the return postage costs.
- AVS does not accept responsibility for the item until it has been received back to the warehouse.
- Once the item has been returned it will be inspected before a refund is processed.
- For goods received in original condition a refund will be processed. You will not be refunded postage costs.
- For goods returned in a used or damaged condition AVS will make an assessment of the damage caused and deduct an appropriate amount from your refund.
2. If your item is faulty on arrival please contact us at [[email protected]], we will arrange to collect and inspect the item and either repair, replace, or refund as appropriate. It remains at our discretion to decide which is more appropriate. Please note the item must not have been used and must be returned with all original accessories and packaging. Claims for items faulty upon delivery must be reported within 72 hours of delivery.
3. You must contact us directly with any issues. In circumstances where customers do not contact us and return goods not in line with this refund policy, we reserve the right to pursue the customer for any additional fees incurred by AVS and for the original cost of the item. Please note that fraudulent claims will be reported to the relevant authorities.