A broken rear mudguard fender on your AOVO pro scooter can easily be resolved by the user using the opening tool kit, the replacement part and a bit time. Here, we will outline a few simple steps you can follow to resolve this issue.
Tools & Parts Required:
- Opening tool or allen key.
- Rear fender mudguard for AOVO Pro scooter.
- Electrical tape.
- Switch off the AOVO electric scooter
- Disassembly the broken rear fender from the base by removing the 3 plugs and using opening tool.
- Disconnect the connecting cable for the rear lights and unscrew the light from the fender. The cable connector is sealed and needs to be re-opened for this operation.
- Install the rear light into your new fender and connect the cable.
- Install the new rear fender mudguard into the base and re-insert the rubber plugs.
- Job done.